We Will Do It Together
Child Care Centre
How We Can Help
We can help you in doing DD when purchasing a childcare centre.
We will also keep your business operating inside the benchmarks. Otherwise, you may move to a higher audit risk. If the business attracts the ATO’s attention, you need to:
- check that income and deductions for the business have been correctly recorded and reported,
- and review your record-keeping practices to ensure you meet the legal requirements.
Helping You In The Pros And Cons
Childcare services are GST free if falls in any of the three categories below:
- Section 38-140 GST Act states that a supply of childcare by a registered carer (within the meaning of section 3 of the A New Tax System (Family Assistance) (Administration) Act 1999)
- Section 38-145 states that a supply of childcare by an approved childcare service (within the meaning of section 3 of the A New Tax System (Family Assistance) (Administration) Act 1999) is GST-free.
- Section 38-150 states that a supply of child care is GST-free if it is made by a supplier that is eligible for funding from the Commonwealth under the guidelines made by the Child Care Minister that relate to the funding of:
- Family day care;
- Occasional care;
- Outside hours school care; or
- Vacation care.
- We can connect you to our clients who are looking to sell
- Your rent should be under 15% of overall fee income
- We can help
- You can …
Plan Of Action
Know Your Goals
Do NOT trap yourself into selecting the best solution as there is no such thing. Each option is a double edge sword and there are pros and cons. It is important to know your goals before
discovering solutions with us. What are your goals? Tip: pay less tax and earn more wealth are NOT goals, they are habits.
Think about your goals and what you really need.
Stick to your plan but don’t be stubbon. Do it right.
You Are Not Alone
Our Professional Services Include:
you can expect a call back or email answer within 24 hours