We Will Do It Together
How We Can Help
Our financial planners can help you in the below areas:
- Setting a budget
- Planning for retirement
- Claiming your entitlements
- Getting insured and keep it safe
- Becoming wealthier, on the right terms
- Getting your debt under control
- Setting up and operate SMSF
- Planning for what happens when you die
Helping You In The Pros And Cons
Book Your FREE Consultation
Who We Are
Planning Ideas Pty Limited (ABN 68 618 940 533 ) is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 1254987) of Alliance Wealth Pty Ltd, ABN 93 161 647 007 | AFSL No. 449221.
Panbo Ye is an Authorised Representative (No. 1254988) of Alliance Wealth Pty Ltd. He has only one goal, to improve your position.
Refer to Alliance Wealth FSG
Financial Planner Vs Fund Manager
- Investment management is about managing money. Financial advice is about managing people with money. It has a large component of dealing with the “interior” of money — an investors frame of reference, and the common errors made by investors based on emotional decisions.
- Investment management is about measuring portfolio performance by comparing returns to benchmarks. Financial advice is about delivering outcomes regardless of performance.
- Investment management is about taking as much risk as you can tolerate. Financial advice is about only taking the risk you need to take to live the life you want to live.
- Investment management is about maximising. Financial advice is about optimising.
- Investment management provides cash when needed and if it’s available. Financial advice is about planning so that you can spend consciously and worry-free.
Did You Know …
- Finanical planners are NOT the same as fund managers.
- Financial planners help you achieve goals.
- Fund managers do buy and sell
- Investment is only a small portion of financial planning
- You can …
Plan Of Action
Know Your Goals
Do NOT trap yourself into selecting the best solution as there is no such thing. Each option is a double edge sword and there are pros and cons. It is important to know your goals before
discovering solutions with us. What are your goals? Tip: pay less tax and earn more wealth are NOT goals, they are habits.
Think about your goals and what you really need.
Stick to your plan but don’t be stubbon. Do it right.