We Will Do It Together
Not For Profit
How We Can Help
We will help you to access and clarify the below questions:
- What will your organisation try to achieve?
- What will its main activities be?
- What programs or services will you provide?
- Who is your target audience?
Who will benefit from the organisation’s
- activities and programs?
- Why is there a need for this new organisation?
- How long will your NFP organisation or charity last?
- Will it be for a one-off short-term project or operating on an ongoing basis?
Helping You In The Pros And Cons
According to the ATO, a charity is an institution or fund established for a charitable purpose. Charitable funds mainly manage trust property, or hold trust property to make distributions to other entities or people. If the trustee mainly carries on activities that are charitable, the fund will be treated as a charitable institution and not as a charitable fund.
- the relief of poverty or sickness or the needs of the aged
- the advancement of religion
- the advancement of education
- the provision of child care services on a non-profit basis
- other purposes beneficial to the community.
- to be a charity, you must be not-for-profit
- have a charitable purpose
- be for the public benefit benefit (other than where the charitable purpose is the relief of poverty).
- You can …
Plan Of Action
Know Your Goals
Do NOT trap yourself into selecting the best solution as there is no such thing. Each option is a double edge sword and there are pros and cons. It is important to know your goals before
discovering solutions with us. What are your goals? Tip: pay less tax and earn more wealth are NOT goals, they are habits.
Think about your goals and what you really need.
Stick to your plan but don’t be stubbon. Do it right.
You Are Not Alone
Our Professional Services Include:
you can expect a call back or email answer within 24 hours