we will do it together
Our team can guide you through the tax and other regulations that govern modern businesses, in language you understand.
We offer preparation of:
- Financial reports
- Managedment accounts
- Income tax returns
- Fringe Benefits Tax Lodgements
- Payroll tax
- Land tax
- Liaising with the ATO
- ATO rulings
helping you in the Pros and cons
How can we help you today?
Ask a question and we will get back to you shortly.
Sole trader – the simplest structure, gives you full control.
Company – more complex, limits your liability because it’s a separate legal entity.
Partnership – made up of 2 or more people who distribute income or losses.
Trust – where a trustee is responsible for business operations.
Choose a structure
When you decide on a structure for your business, choose the one that best suits your business needs. Consider each option carefully, as there are key factors and rules to consider for each structure.
Your business structure can determine:
- the licenses you require
- how much tax you pay
- whether you’re considered an employee, or the owner of the business
- your potential personal liability
- how much control you have over the business
- ongoing costs and volume of paper work for your business
Did you know...
- Australia has a unique tax system, whcih preventing double taxation.
- You can get paid company tax back through planning.
- You can use multiple structures in one business.
- You can …
“In this world, nothing is certain except death, taxes and tax ideas."
— Panbo Ye
plan of action
know your Goals
Do NOT trap yourself into selecting the best solution as there is no such thing. Each option is double edge sword and there are pros and cons. It is important to know your goals before discovering solutions with us. What your goals? Tips: pay less tax and earn more wealth are NOT goals, they are habits.
Think about your goals and what you really need.
Stick to your plan but don’t be stubbon. Do it right.
Review your plan, review the situation and adjust them accordingly.